Change of name application form.

If you or someone you know is thinking of changing their name or their child’s name – we can help you very quickly and easily. Please note that this site does not give legal advice but will tell you, in simple terms, what you need to do to change your own or your child’s name and prepare the necessary document for you.

Change of Name – Adult

If you are aged 18 years or older, and you are the person wanting to change name, please use the following form:

Adult change name applicationApply Now

Change of Name – Child

If you the parent or guardian of a person aged under 18 years please use the following form:

Coming Soon!

If you have used this site to change your name application, your details will be saved, please log in as an existing user to view or retrieve them.

  • apply_now_btn
  • This website is owned and managed by qualified solicitors and all documentation is verified by qualified solicitors.

    Deed Poll and Statutory Declaration Changing your name documents are accepted by:

    Uk Big Four Banks Post Office also UK Government Home Office | HM Passport Agency | Driver Vehicle Licencing Agency